Thursday, March 5, 2009

accountability: thursday 3/5/09

erm. ok so i made a tiny mistake today.

m1. 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1/3 cup soy meat crumbles, handful of spinach, 1 wedge laughing cow light cheese. allll scrambled and super good! and 3/4 cup trader joe's cereal with soy milk.

m2. 3 turkey meatballs w/ 1 cup v8 tomato soup. 1 string cheese.

m3. wasa crackers & cottage cheese.


UBWO: cable bicep curls, hammer curls, overhead tricep extension, skull crushers, db chest press, db flyes, db overhead shoulder press, db lat raises, barbell rows, single arm db rows. in between bicep sets i held the 25# plate and did standing side crunches, total of 60 reps each side. in between tricep sets i did jumping jacks. in between chest press i did bench tucks total of 60 reps. in between rows i did reverse crunches total of 60 reps.

m4. 100 calories worth of almonds, 1 apple, some shrimp

m5. salmon w/ capers & ff cream cheese, 2/3 a bag of steamfresh carrots, broccoli, carrots and snap peas.

1 gallon of water

CLA

then. i made white chocolate cheesecake cups. cause tomorrow is national white chocolate cheesecake day and i made them for work. well. so i had a few licks of the filling. and then when they were done there was a little leftover filling and so maybe i ate that, it was probably 1/3 of a cup. so there is my confession, i should do some pushups or burpees to make up for it, eh?

pressing on to tomorrow! good night!

1 comment:

pie said...

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one tempted by sweets. This week I haven't bee too bad and I'm proud to say I'm down another 2 lbs.

M3: Egg Salad Sandwich on wheat bread w/a little light mayo
M5: Ham steak sandwich dry

I did my LBWO with the hubby. Hurt like crazy, but also felt so good? Hmmm.

Still not focusing on my water like I should be.

Janetha, so is laughing cow light okay to have? I've had it a time or two with wheat crackers and it sort of feels like a cheat. I think I need to eat more protein with it, right?